I know, its been a while since my last post. Its now the end of March.

In late Jan. through mid Feb. we were gone. Had a cruise, a trip to WA, then another cruise. We were gone almost a month. It was interesting living out of a suitcase that long. It was fun packing too. Cruises to warm places then a week and a half in WA with snow still melting. At least we had clothes in WA that took care of most of the cold. So it wasn't too bad. The only bad part was I got sick the day after we landed in WA. That flu was the pits. It took a couple of weeks to get all the way over it. It just wanted to linger.

Then we got back to TX and had a business meeting. I was expecting a low key, casual meeting. Two days before the meeting they mention that all the men will be in suits - not exactly casual. I had to scramble a bit for clothes but the meeting was interesting and I'm glad I went. No I'm not a man, but the women were dressed for business too so I really couldn't wear jeans and sneakers. Seemed a shame to me. I think it would have been more appropriate, but...

Now its the end of March, school starts on Monday, March 31 (online of course) and the weather here in TX is dreary. Its warm, about 70, but dreary. Its overcast, a bit humid, a slight breeze but not something cooling. I'm not sure if we're going to get rain, but if we are I wish it would hurry up and come.

But in WA it is snowing at our house. I can watch the house on security cameras and its snowing. A bit late in the season for it, but none the less it is. And its cold enough for the snow to stick. They have said its about 15-20 degrees colder than normal which would explain the snow. But I'm sure everyone there is tired of it. We just had Easter and I'm sure it was cold Easter egg hunting for the kiddies. Not fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The beginning

Nov. 14

San Antonio Nov. 2006