We're goin' to Vegas Baby!! A friend and I are going to Las Vegas week after next for a shopping trip. I haven't been to Vegas in a few years. I'm getting excited! I even got tickets for a show. OHHHHHHmy. This will be fun. And the really fun part - no husbands, no kids. Now how's that for fun?!
What a lovely cold front. We hit a low of 21 last night. They had forecast a low of 26, but we hit that around 4-5 PM yesterday. But this morning is lovely, and we've warmed up to all of 31degrees by 11:30 AM. Tonight they are saying a low of 31 degrees with a 50% chance of rain/freezing rain. And we're supposed to hit a high of 47 today. So it will be a roller coaster weather the next few days. And again, no gardening for me. Glad the plants are covered. Just a side note, I've already had a few irises blooming, purple irises.
Comments