Tomatoes are ripening!!  Today I picked tomatoes.  I'm making home made tomato sauce, with home grown tomatoes.  I probably need more tomatoes to do this with, but we'll use what we have and see how it goes.  Since I'm only feeding two, its not like I need a lot.  I guess its spaghetti for dinner tonight.

I'm also trying desserts for Thanksgiving.  I've read recipes that use puff pastry so I'm trying puff pastry topped with sliced apples, sugar and butter.  We'll see how it goes.  I'm hoping it goes well.  we'll see.  But if it does, its incredibly easy to make dessert this way.  Literally, put the puff pastry down on a sheet pan (I lined it with non-stick aluminum foil, didn't have parchment paper), top it with sliced apples, sprinkle with sugar, dot with butter then cook at 400 for 40 minutes.  Easy!!  Now I just hope it tastes good too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The beginning

Nov. 14